After reading a good article on how to attract people to your blog, I thought I would do the opposite as this seems to be working for me!
Here are my top 10 ways to lose traffic on your blog in 10 days:
- Don't add any new content. Let your blog just "chill".
- When you do write on your blog, write in a new language that not many people understand. For example: Kred fud kot. (that's have a nice day).
- When someone actually adds a comment you should respond by insulting them as well as their entire family
- Don't use tags - they are overrated. If someone wants to find your crappy blog, they will
- Include any words such as bomb, 911, assassination, Al-Qaeda, George Bush all in the same sentence in the same blog post. If you do, better start running.
- Remove yourself from any blog tracking sites such as technorati etc... Write them a nasty letter about how you will hunt them all down if they keep referring people to your blog.
- Don't add any comments on any other blogs, ever!
- Your only blog should be about how useless Google is and how it's the worst company on the face of the earth. You should add in your post that its only purpose is to make money. In your new secret language (see #2), use the word "Google" to refer to the phrase "worst company ever". This should definitely destroy your blog rankings.
- For any people who continue to subscribe to your blog, post messages like a countdown to a time bomb. For example:
Message #1: This blog will self distruct in 10
Message #2: 9
Message #2: 8
and so on...
- Create a splog ( an evil blog) with really good content tags for SEO rankings about your favourite American Idol hopefuls but actually include crazy content (for example, write about the threat of ice cream on global wrming) and create about 5000 blogs with the same syndicated content. When visitors get to your blog, they will be extremely pissed off and probably have you shut down.
PS: Here's a great site on SEO marketing
Tags [George Bush] [Blog Tips] [Al-Qaeda]